Introduction: Arduino 4 Leg Robot Control Via Bluetooth
lets make a 4 leg robot with arduino.
Step 1: Parts :-
4x servo motors
2x 9v battering
Bluetooth app (you can download from here - Codes and app )
Step 2: Making It
- attach the servo motors to the plastic plate
- Connect all servo motor " - " to the 9v battery1 "-"
- Connect all servo motor " + " to the 9v battery "+"
- Conect 9v battery1 " - " gnd to arduino gnd " - "
- Connect other lines to the arduino pins according to the schematics image
- use 9v battery2 to power the arduino board
Step 3: Coding
Upload this Code to arduino..
Before upload the code remove the bluetooth module from arduino.
Step 4: App and Controling Robot
to control the robot you must install this android Bluetooth app
After install it, turn on bluetooth on your mobile and go the app.
Then click nd connect to the bluetooth module.
Now you can control the robot..!!
If you have any problemd please comment below.. thank you.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.