In this video we show the simple steps for assembly of your Arduino audio shield case. To purchase one of these cases, just back my kickstarter project at: Arduino Audio Shield
Step 1: How Do Assemble Your Arduino Audio DSP Shield Case
- The first step is to line up the 4 case wall holes
- Insert the walls as a single assembly onto the case bottom slots
- Drop the top onto the walls.
- Insert the long screws
- Flip upside down
- Grip the screw shafts while hand tightening.
- Line up the knob with the shaft and press fit
Congratulations, your case is now assembled!