Step 1: Materials
1. Drill with a drill bit (size depends on the diameter of the marker)
2. Screwdriver to attach the wheels to the servos.
1. (X2) spray paint can caps.
2. (X2) small screws
3. (X3) rubber bands
4. Piece of wood ( size, shape and thickness could be any to fit all the parts)
5. Arduino UNO Rev3
7. (9V) battery
8. (9V) connection harness to provide power to the Arduino.
9. (X4) wires for all the connections.
10. A marker ( any color)
11. (X2) Parallax Servos with the 360º MOD
12. 12 pin connector
13. USB cable to prgram the Arduino.
14. Something to add traction to the wheels ( I have use from lego, two rubber tires, but you can use any electrical tape also).
Arduino software (to upload the code)