Introduction: Arduino Dual Controlled RC Car (Bluetooth and WiFi)
This project will combine software and hardware using an Android app and Arduino module.
Things you will need to complete this project:
1. Any old, second hand or junk RC Car
2. Arduino nano
3. HC-05 / HC-06 Bluetooth module
4. ESP8266 WiFi module
5. L928N H-Bridge Motor Driver
6. 3.3V Regulator
7. Servo Motor for turning the wheel
8. FTDI232 USB to TTL Serial Converter Adapter Module 3.3V 5V FT232RL
Step 1: Flashing Esp8266
Step 2: The Connection
To put all the modules in RC car, I've cleaned the chassis to make room for the electronic devices.
You can now follow the connection from the image. Then download this app to control the RC car:
Arduino code is available on the app.
To see how this actually works:
Thanks and enjoy!.