Introduction: Arduino - Home Control With Bluetooth and Voice USING the HC-06 Bluetooth Module.
Hello world! Today i made a home control device with 2 relays and a Bluetooth module
to use it as a voice control system. You can use this app to control it-> (CLICK HERE FOR THE APP) You can set any word in the code as long as the language of your phone recognizes it. Follow the next step for the code schematic and Parts list.
Step 1: Schematic Code & Parts List.
(NOTE: the schematic show the relays connected to 3.3v
these should be connected to 5v, Only the HC-06 needs to be connected to 3.3v)
Also make sure not to have the bluetooth connected when uploading the code!
- Arduino uno.
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module. (You can also use the HC-05)
- 2 x 1 channel relay KY-019
- Jumper wires set MM/FF/MF
- Lamp socket + Power cable (Optional)
(Follow the next step to find out how to rename your HC-06)
You do not need to rename your device! so you can skip next step if you want.
Step 2: How to Rename Your HC-06
What is needed?
1 x USB to TTL microcontroller programmer to connect to your HC-06
How to connect the Programmer?
VCC to VCC
GND to GND
RXD to TX
TXD to RX
Lets get started...
- connect the USB TTL programmer to the HC-06
- Plug in the USB and open up The Arduino IDE
- Open the serial monitor.
- Type "AT" without quotes. You should see a respond in the Serial monitor saying "OK"
- Type "AT+NAMExyz" Sets the module name to “xyz” (Replace xyz with the name you want.) response should be OKsetname.
- Type "AT+PIN1234" Set the pin to 1234 (replace 1234 with your desired pin) respond should be OKsetPIN
For more info on changing baudrate etc. i included a PDF file.