Introduction: Arduino - NRF24L01 2.4Ghz Wireless Relay Switch
Hello world! Today i made a Wireless switch with the NRF25L01 - 2.4ghz Wireless Module. I used a nano in the video for the transmitter but you can change it to a uno if you don't have a nano. Check out the next step for the Schematics, Code's & parts list. Also complete fritzing files included!
Step 1: Schematic, Code & Parts List.
Wire it up like the above schematics, The Schematic with the NANO is for the TRANSMITTER and the Schematic with the UNO is for the RECEIVER.
MAKE SURE that you have installed the following libraries. Download RF24.hHere
- Arduino UNO for receiver
- Arduino Nano for transmitter ( You can use 2 nano's, or 2 Uno's to if prefered.. i just used a nano cuz its nice and small)
- NRF24L01 2.4 Ghz Wireless Module.
- KY-019 1 Channel relay
- Jumper Wires Set MM/FF/MF
- Perfboard / prototype board for buttons (or just a Solderless BreadBoard)
Buy sensors here: http://arduinosensors.nl
See more projects on my blog! http://blog.arduinosensors.nl/
- NRF24L01 Wireless Relay Switch RECEIVER.fzz
- NRF24L01 Wireless Relay Switch RECEIVER.ino
- NRF24L01 Wireless Relay Switch TRANSMITTER.fzz
- NRF24L01 Wireless Relay Switch TRANSMITTER.ino