So here goes a simple project which can later be modified and used in different projects, check last step for more detail on stuff to do with this sequencer.
Schematic, code and original idea is from Beavis Audio, everything can be found at there website:
Here is a little preview video I made:
Step 1: Materials
- X8 Momentary pushbuttons, normally open.
- X1 Small Toggle DPDT switch.
- X1 LED, whichever color, it's only used to indicate that the Arduino is on and working.
- X9 10K resistors.
- X4 100K Potentiometers.
- X1 Female stereo jack, it can be 3,5mm or a 6,3mm.
- X1 Cable.
- X1 Enclosure, I just picked up a simple hard plastic box.
- X4 Knobs for the pots, only if you wish so.
List of tools to elaborate:
- Soldering Iron.