Introduction: Arduino Tea Checker: TfCD
This is a tea cup with an Arduino thermometer that will help you brew the perfect cup of tea, both puting your teabag in at the right temperature to make sure that you don´t burn it, or burn your tongue with the guidance of three different light situations:
- Red Light: The water is too warm, it will burn both your tea and your tongue!
- Red and green light: Time to put your teabag in!
- Green light blinking: The tea has the right temperature for drinking
Step 1: Gather the Material
What you need
- Arduino board
- Arduino cable Breadboard
- Electric wires
- Waterproof temperature sensor
- 2 LEDs with different colours
- 3x 150Resistor
Step 2: Build Your Circuit
Build the circuit on your arduino like in the picture above.
Step 3: Copy Code
Copy the following code and try that it works.
Step 4: Read the Temperature
If you want to make the device suitable for your temperature preference of the drinking tea, make a cup of tea and read the temperature to calibrate the thermometer.