So here are the list of products that you need to make this fantastic project.
1. Arduino UNO
3. Bluetooth module
4. Jumper wires
5. Android device
6. LED (or any other output device you like)
Step 1: The App (UPDATED)
Simply follow the video.
You can also edit and design your app to give it a look of something exotic.
If you are finding it difficult or very complicated to make the app then download my app from the following link.
Step 2: Arduino Program
Download the file from the following link and edit your command.
I have given the command "turn on the light" which will turn on the LED and "blow off the candle" to turn off the LED but you can change the command to whatever you like and remember to type the commands only in small letters because google only detect your speech in small letters.
Step 3: Circuit Connections
Follow the above schematic.
I have used only an LED but you can use motors from the schematic from my first tutorial or you can use any thing you want.
You just have to make commands in arduino sketch for the digital pins.
Step 4: Precautions
There are some important things to remember :-
1. RX of Bluetooth Module should be connected to TX of Arduino and TX of Bluetooth Module should be connected to RX of Arduino.
2. The connection of RX and TX should not be made until the program is uploaded to Arduino or else there will be an error while uploading the program.
3. Make sure that your Bluetooth Module is ON and paired with your device or you will not get the Bluetooth option in your device.
4. Make sure that your device's Bluetooth is also on and paired with your module. If it is not paired there will be no option of the module. If while pairing your device asks for a password it will be usually "1234" (without quotes).
5. Make sure your commands are in small letters because the speech detected by your device will be in small letters.
6. If you have any type of trouble or problem regarding this project, please consult it with me.