Arduino Bare Bones Board Kit with USB Bub.
The one used for the project was from:www.moderndevice.com/products/bbb-bub-cable-package
But Any Arduino Can be used!
Additional Project Components
• 2 Hi-Tech 311 Servos - bought from a local hobby store or online at: For $10 -$13 a piecewww.hobbypeople.net/gallery/759310.asp
• Wii Nunchuck - You can buy online or at a number of stores for $20www.bestbuy.com/site/Nintendo+-+Nunchuk+Controller+for+Nintendo+Wii/8054482.p
• Wooden Labyrinth - Bought on Amazon.com for $25-$35 depending on sizewww.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss
• Wood - We used 1/4 inch wood for the base and 1/2 inch for the servo and pipe supports
• Relay - +5VDC to 120VAC Relay or other circuit isolation device $2-$10 like:www.newark.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp
• Solenoid with Power-supply - The Solenoid we used was from my house's doorbell, we first tested it with a old power adapter taken apart to get the transformer but then we bought a stable 24VAC 1A power plug from radio shack.
• Pipe - we used an old easy-up pipe
• Screw Gun
• Drill Bits
• Flat Drill Bit
• Tape Measure
• Pipe Cutters
• Wire Cutters
• Soldering Iron
• Metal Snips
• Jumpers for quick testing