Introduction: Arduino/Android - BLUETOOTH Home Control + APP - Using the HC-06
Hello world! Today i made a Android APP to control 8 relays with arduino using the HC-06 Bluetooth module.
The video just shows 2, but i changed the app!
You can control 8 lights or devices with it.
Just contact me for the open source code of the APP.
DOWNLOAD THE APP ONGOOGLE PLAY! (english version only)
Step 1: Schematic Code App & Parts List
Just simply wire everything up like the schematic and upload the code.
(NOTE: the schematic show the relays connected to 3.3v
these should be connected to 5v, Only the HC-06 needs to be connected to 3.3v)
Also make sure not to have the bluetooth connected when uploading the code!
- Arduino Uno, I used the RobotDyn uno a very good copy with 7 analog pins.
- 2 x 1 channel Relay KY-019 (You can add more if you buy the open source app)
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module.
- Jumper wires set MM/FF/MF
- Power cables + lamp sockets (optional, you can add any device instead of lamps)
(Check step 2 for instructions on how to rename your HC-06, This is optional!)
Step 2: How to Change the Name of Your HC-06
What is needed?
1 x USB to TTL microcontroller programmer to connect to your HC-06
How to connect the Programmer?
VCC to VCC
GND to GND
RXD to TX
TXD to RX
Lets get started...
- connect the USB TTL programmer to the HC-06
- Plug in the USB and open up The Arduino IDE
- Open the serial monitor.
- Type "AT" without quotes. You should see a respond in the Serial monitor saying "OK"
- Type "AT+NAMExyz" Sets the module name to “xyz” (Replace xyz with the name you want.) response should be OKsetname.
- Type "AT+PIN1234" Set the pin to 1234 (replace 1234 with your desired pin) respond should be OKsetPIN For more info on changing baudrate etc. i included a PDF file. Good luck!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.