Introduction: Arduino/Android - BLUETOOTH Servo Motor Control Android APP
Hello world! Today i made a APP to control a single servo. tomorrow i will make a app for multiple servos. Follow the next step for the Schematic, Code & parts list. If you want the source of the app just contact me!
GET THE APP ONGOOGLE PLAY
Step 1: Schematic, Code & Parts List.
Just wire it up like the schematic, upload the code, install the app and it should work.
Make sure you have the libraries Servo.h & Softwareserial.h installed.
Also make sure not to have the bluetooth connected when uploading the code!
- Arduino uno, I used the RobotDyn uno.
- HC-06 Bluetooth module.
- Servo motor.
- Set of jumper wires. MM/FF/MF
- Android phone. It even works on my old androids!
Follow the next step to find out how to rename your Bluetooth device, Set pin & how to change baud rate.(optional)
Step 2: How to Change the Name of Your HC-06
What is needed?
1 x USB to TTL microcontroller programmer to connect to your HC-06
How to connect the Programmer?
VCC to VCC
GND to GND
RXD to TX
TXD to RX
Lets get started...
- connect the USB TTL programmer to the HC-06
- Plug in the USB and open up The Arduino IDE
- Open the serial monitor.
- Type "AT" without quotes. You should see a respond in the Serial monitor saying "OK"
- Type "AT+NAMExyz" Sets the module name to “xyz” (Replace xyz with the name you want.) response should be OKsetname.
- Type "AT+PIN1234" Sets the pin to 1234 (replace 1234 with your desired pin) respond should be OKsetPIN For more info on changing baudrate etc. i included a PDF file. Good luck!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.