It is up to you to decide how the robot draws best! Good luck!
Step 1: Materials
- Cup (one you don't mind gluing/taping things to)
- Glue gun / sticks
- Markers (thin size, washable)
- Popsicle sticks (at least 6)
- Foam tape / foam
- DC toy motor*
- Battery pack*
- Poster board
- Cork or styrofoam ball
- Electrical tape
- Optional: Additional craft materials to decorate your robot
* I used parts from my science room at school. I do not know the models I used, or for sure what the voltage was of the battery pack. The battery pack I used had 3xAA batteries. Therefore, it is believed that the voltage was 4.5v.