Introduction: Artificial Bonsai Tree
- Binding Wire (Iron Wire)
- Modeling Clay
- Green Leaves Floor Mat
- Hot Glue Gun
- Ice Cream Stick
- Wire Cutter
Step 1: Frame Making
- Take a roll of binding wire (1 kg).
- Cut from the middle and make it straight.
- Make branches and hold them with masking tape.
- Bend the wires from the bottom at 90 degree.
- Finally replace the masking tape with small piece of wire
Step 2: Trunk Making
- Put modeling clay on wire frame. At first make the right proportion of tree, like thick from the bottom them do a detail work with ice cream stick etc.
- Leave it to dry or bake according to your clay manufacturer.
- Cut the excessive wire from the bottom.
- Open the wires from ends and make them zic zac shape.
Step 3: Finalize
- Purchase a foot mat that have small leave on it.
- Pluck all the leaves from it.
- Attached leaves on zic zac wires with hot glue.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.