I put crammed as many details as I could into this Corky, trying to resemble Ezio as well as possible.
Here's how to make your 5cm assassin...
Step 1: Supplies
- Champagne cork
- UHU All Purpose
- Small, sharp scissors
- Metal cutting scissors
- Brown thread
- Small pins (without heads)
- Permanent markers (black, gold, silver, and brown)
- Felt tip pens (black and brown)
- Pieces of Red and white fabric
- Piece of brown leather
- Thick aluminium foil (I got it from a metal food tray)
- Cotton wool/ stuffing material
Step 2: Face
Step 3: Hood
To make the hood more puffy, glue some cotton wool or other stuffing material onto the head. Then glue on the hood, as shown in the pictures above (sorry, it's difficult to explain with words).
Step 4: Rest of the Clothes
Then, as you can see above, I glued all the parts for the collar on, but only applied glue to the bottom, so they can still be folded outwards.
Again, it's much easier to explain visually with the descriptions on the photos than by writing everything down. Makes more sense.
Once you finish all the various parts of clothing, fold and glue down the collars.