I made this because I wasn't satisfied when the official replica came out - too flimsily and expensive.
Perfect for putting that finishing touch to your Connor cosplay or halloween costume :D
The only danger it poses is giving someone a head ache if hit - it's not sharp.
The only expense was the handle which was about $8 AU. The rest of the materials were found around the house.
Step 2: Materials
Though, I took references from other in-game screenshots as well.
- 11 mm pine wood
- wood glue (PVA)
- masking tape
- sand paper
- wood filler (optional but good for fixing mistakes)
- 1 cork
- dark brown hammer handle (can get from any hardware store) about $8 at Bunnings I think.
- brown leather or leather-like material
- split pins
- brown rope
- beads (preferably red, but you can use what ever you like)
- any other things to add to make it look more authentic
- Dremel (otional)
- Utility knife
- hot glue