Step 5: DC Port Bezel
Important: If your bezel says "L" and "R", you have a Beta kit. See the instructions here.
1. Make sure the enclosure is oriented as shown in the picture, with the 4 holes in the bottom plate up.
2. Without glue, try fitting the bezel.
3. If it doesn't fit, sand down the edges until it does fit
4. Apply a drop of glue to the middle of the wall sections. Again, don't put glue on the corners to avoid gluing on the top and bottom plates!
5. Place the bezel with "A" and "B" facing out, and closer to the bamboo bottom plate.