Introduction: Assistive Spray Bottle
You will need:
- Trigger action spray bottle
- Pair of plastic salad tongs (will make 2 assistive handles)
- Junior hacksaw
- Hot glue gun
- Zip ties
To make an easy-to-spray handle:
- Use the hacksaw to cut the looped handle from the salad tongs & sand any sharp edges
- Apply hot glue to the trigger handle & fix the new loop handle on, wait a few moments for the glue to cool
- Thread the zip tie through the loop handle and tighten, cut off the excess
- Enjoy your new easy-to-spray bottle!
Let us know how your DIY handle turns out by leaving a comment or sharing a photo on Twitter! Find us at @Cracked_it_org
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.