We can make a simple and elegant flower pot for our garden from plastic bottle and thin plastic rope.
1. Thin plastic rope
2. Red and Yellow colour
3. Plastic bottle
5. White lace(optional)
Step 1: Painting the Rope
1. Take the rope and paint some them red and some of them yellow.
Step 2: Making the Base Pot
- Take a plastic bottle having rectangular base.
- The base portion is cut out.
- Many vertical slits are made on the sides of the cut out part alternately.
- The colored rope is inserted in and out and through the slits and the side is fully covered.
- The rope is inserted such that the red and yellow colors come alternately.
- At last lace is pasted on the top edge of the pot.
- Your garden pot is ready.