Step 1: Parts
- 100ml bottle
- wired up stereo 3mm jack plug
- two exposed stereo 3mm jack socket
- an amplifier circuit; I've got mine from [http://www.redcircuits.com//Page31.htm here]
- two 3V batteries
- on\off switch
- and some wires
Step 2: Cut the Bottle
Then drill another hole nearby the end of the bottle for the switch and drill as 1cm hole in the bottle plug.
all as sown in the image-
Step 3: Wire It Up
- 1 through the switch to the batteries (+)
- 1 to the batteries (-)
- 3 wired to the male audio plug (left input, right input, ground input)
- Each one of the last 3 wires splits to 2 wires, and each group of 3 wires wired to a jack socket (left output, right output, ground output)*2
when you wire the input wires you should first pass the wires through the hole in the bottle's plug and through the bottle and then make some knot; as seen in the pictures.
Step 4: Get It All In
Step 5: Improvements
For that I will need a dual log type potentiometer of 47K, and I need to find this somewhere.