Hi everyone! I want to show you how to make an automatic cymbals from old pinter parts.
Step 1: Materials
- Easy-step stepper motor driver
- mechanics from old printer
- stepper motor (from pronter)
- limit switch (from printer)
- piece of wood - I use old floor panel
- servo SG90
- BT module
- electronics stuff like: LM7805, atmega328p, Capacitors 100nF and 22uF, 4 switches, a lot of goldpins and crystal (everything is on schema)
Step 2: Mechanic Part
We need to put everything together.
First mount stepper motor to mechanism from printer.
I need to cut it a little and drill some hole.
Then on carriage mount servo with glue.
All mount on floor panel.
Step 3: Electronic Part
I made simple PCB to this project.
Step 4: Control App
I write simple control application in C# ( in polish language ). We can play on cymbals online or create some musics in editor.