links to the videos:
1. Fish food case
2. Servo motors (x 2 but you can also use one by eliminating the bottom servo)
3. Strips of tape
4. An old plastic Box
5. Some card shaped like a pan open at one end.
6. An Ardiuno and connection wire
7. Breadboard ( optional but I recommend it)
8. Scissors( or knife to cut plastic box)
i) Tape a servo horn to the food case such that when the box is open the servo horn is quarter of a circle away from it. Attach the servo motor to the horn.
ii) Cut a hole in the box such that the servo motor can fit through it. Fit the motor inside and tape it in place such that the horn is out side the box( see picture ).
i) Stick the card pan to the servo which is in the box. Cut a slit in the box to let the wire come out and close it.
ii) Stick the second Servo( the one attached to the fish food) and stick it on top of the box so that the mouth of the food case is over the start of the closed end of the card pan. I used dough to hold it in place due to the shape of my box.