Avatarium is just aquarium jar combined with Pixella smart led controller, make regular aquarium looks like in avatar world.
Step 1: What You Will Need :
- FTDI USB-To-TTL cable
- Pixella Starter Kit - Standard (Bluetooth LE, Arduino Pro Mini, Jumper wire, 1m ws2812b led)
- Adapter or phone charger
- Cutter and Tape
- DOWNLOAD Arduino code and Android app controller.
More information about Pixella smart led controller here
Step 2: Installation
- Open the file you have been downloaded and you will get full instruction about the hardware wiring and uploading sketch to arduino.
- Attach the tape on both ends of the led and then attach the led under the outer aquarium.
- Connect led to controller
Step 3: Result
Now you can control the led color using android app, simple but with awesome features
Don't forget to vote and follow me to stay up to date about wonderful lighting system.
For more information and case study please visit my website at gawii.com/hello-pixella
I like to create things with fun, open minded people. Feel free to say hello! Thanks