Watch your fingers while cutting vegetables.
Do not touch stove or pan while hot. Use the handle and a spoon to stir.
Make sure chicken is thoroughly cooked. Check center for absence of pink.
Wash surfaces that the raw chicken touches.
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Serrano Pepper
1-1/2 lb Chicken
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Bag of Chips
Step 1: Prepare Onions
2. Peel off the onion's outer layer.
3. Cut off each end of the onion.
4. Cut the onion into quarters. You will probably only need a half.
5. Separate quarters into layers.
6. Tear each piece into thirds with your fingers.
Step 2: Prepare Pan
2. Set to high temperature. (7-8)
3. Wait for oil to heat up. It should take about 2 minutes.
4. Set to medium temperature. (5-6)
5. Throw in the onions.
Step 3: Prepare Chicken
2. Cut chicken into chunks. Throw away fat.
3. Put chicken into the pan.
4. Wash your hands and the cutting board.
Step 4: Seasoning
2. Add a pinch of salt, cilantro, garlic powder, and cumin.
3. Lightly cover in black powder.
Step 5: Prepare Yellow Pepper
2. Tear the pepper into halves.
3. Wash the halves making sure all seeds are removed.
4. Cut into strips with a knife.
5. Cut into squares.
6. Put it them into the pan. Remember to occasionally stir.
Step 6: Prepare Squash
2. Cut off the ends of the squash with a knife.
3. Cut the squash into fourths.
4. Cut into smaller pieces.
5. Put them into the pan.
Step 7: Prepare Avocados
2. Separate the halves and remove the pit.
3. Scoop out the avocado from its skin with a spoon.
4. Stir into the pan. It should get gooey.
5. Repeat for the second avocado.
Step 8: Prepare Serrano Pepper
2. Cut it in half.
3. Put the halves into the pan.
4. Let it cook for 5 to 10 more minutes. Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. Remove the serrano peppers. They provide flavor, but are not apart of the final dish.
Step 9: Serve!