Step 1: Ingredients
-two slices of bread
-two slices of cheese
Step 2: Preparing the Avocado
2. Using a spoon, scoop out the fruit from the outer skin.
3. Put aside for later storage the side with the pit.
4. Take the other side and slice it into small slices. (Notice in the picture, I made about six slices)
Step 3: Preparing the Bread
2. Spread 1/2 tablespoon on one side of one piece of bread.
3. Repeat previous step on the other piece of bread.
Step 4: Preparing the Cooking Surface
2. Turn the stove to medium heat. (This will allow the cheese to melt without burning the bread.)
Step 5: Putting It All Together
2. Place one slice of cheese on top of bread.
3. Arrange avocado slices across the bread surface.
4. Place the other slice of cheese on top of the avocado slices.
5. Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side facing up.
Step 6: Cooking the Sandwich
2. Flip the sandwich so the other side is exposed to the heat.
3. Leave for about 30 seconds.
4. Continue this process of flipping back and forth until the bread is a nice golden-brown, like shown in the picture.
5. Double check that the cheese has adequately melted before removing from heat.
6. Once finished, cut the sandwich open if you'd like and enjoy!