A pair of oven rack pullers is used to get the rack outside of the oven so there is less chance of burinig your hands.
My wife got bit by the oven so I decided to make some for her. Besides, I am terrified of ovens, childhood accident.
This is quick, easy and handy, An ideal project for a scout troup for Mother's Day.
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Making the end marks
2. Mark 7 1/2 inches and mark it as well.
3. Measure to the 1/2 way point on the width of the yardstick and mark
4. Use the straight edge to make two guidlines from the edges of the ruler to the centerpoint at the 7 1/2 inch mark.
See photo below.
Step 3: Making the Puller Marks
Step 4: Marking the Hanger Hole
7. Mark the midpoint on the last mark you just made.
Step 5: Dremmel Time
9. Now cut some strips in the puller portion.
10. Using your dremmel's sanding attchment grind into the pulling portion.
11. Sand into the 8 inch end portion as well.