For information on supporting breast cancer. Help find a cure. Cancer has taken many, I lost my Grandfather to Lung Cancer.
Step 1: Supplies
Pink Crochet cotton size 10 [I used Aunt Lydia's French Rose]
Tatting needle size 5
Step 2: The Pattern
Ring 6 picot 6 Knot
Chain 4 Cl Knot
Hide your ends! Very simple!
Step 3: Attaching the Charms
1. Open the ring the at the bottom of the Ear wire.
2. Attach Ribbon by the picot to the Ear wire.
3. Close the Ear wire and repeat for the second Earring.
1. Open Jump ring, and attach with picot of the ribbon.
2. Slide open Jump onto the chain and close.