Introduction: Awesome Shuriken
All of your friends will be amazed by this little star, also, no tape or staples!! Only paper!!
Post-it notes (square)
Step 1: Creating Opposite Pieces
1. Set post-it down facing up with the sticky part on the left side
2. Create a crease as a guideline
3. Fold sticky part onto other flap
4. Fold horizontally
5. Fold vertically the unfold
6. Create a "z" formation (do opposite for second piece)
7. Fold like shown
8. Fold triangle inwards (two photos for different perspective)
Step 2: Creating Shuriken
1. Place pieces "hugging" each other
2. Tuck in all flaps as shown
Note* if last flap won't fit, tuck under the part where it "plugs" in
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.