FUN, SINMPLE, AND EASY TO MAKE
This is a cool toy than can shoot a bamboo skewer over 30 feet. Mine went exactly 33 ft (yes i measured :). It can be dangerous and might draw blood if shot at bare skin. This instructable will cost you only about $3.00, but most people already have the materials in their homes. This is a fun toy to use in target pratice. Sorry for any bluriness in the photos.
P.S. this is my first instructable, so go easy on the comments.
Step 1: Gather Materials
The materials nedded are:
1) Bamboo skewers (more skewers, more ammo)
2) Needels (the same amount of skewers)
3) Tape, i used scotch tape cuz thats all i had but duct tape works best.
4) A two liter bottle (the avarage poland spring/deer park water bottle will work too).
5) One medium sized rubberband
8) paper and a marker for the target (optional)