This is a cool toy than can shoot a bamboo skewer over 30 feet. Mine went exactly 33 ft (yes i measured :). It can be dangerous and might draw blood if shot at bare skin. This instructable will cost you only about $3.00, but most people already have the materials in their homes. This is a fun toy to use in target pratice. Sorry for any bluriness in the photos.
P.S. this is my first instructable, so go easy on the comments.
Step 1: Gather Materials
1) Bamboo skewers (more skewers, more ammo)
2) Needels (the same amount of skewers)
3) Tape, i used scotch tape cuz thats all i had but duct tape works best.
4) A two liter bottle (the avarage poland spring/deer park water bottle will work too).
5) One medium sized rubberband
8) paper and a marker for the target (optional)
Step 2: "the Launcher"
Take a knife or blade and cut a slot at the top of the bottle (about an inch or two fron the mouth piece).
Then using the scissors cut around the bottle (place the scissors in the slot to help you cut the bottle). Throw away the bottom part of the bottle and keep the mouth piece part.
Cut the rubberband so you'll have one long piece. Using tape add the ruberband (tape both ends to the mouth piece). Please refer to the photos for help.