Introduction: BANSHEE Halloween Makeup Tutorial
Banshee Halloween makeup tutorial
Step 1: Let's Start!
1. First I glue my eyebrows, so I can fade them away later.
2. Then I use white face paint.
3. Then I apply it to my face and neck and I also fade my eye brows.
Step 2: Shadows.
4. I draw thin line to my cheek.
5. Fading it out little bit
6. I use black eye shadow and 7. I softly apply it to my cheeks.
Step 3: Cheeks Part 2.
8. Then I draw that line again, to make it look better.
9. I put black face paint under that line with brush.
10. I apply a little bit white eye pencil.
Step 4: Nose
11. I contour my nose with black face paint and I connect that line to my eyebrows. (watch the video.)
Step 5: Lips.
12. and 13. I use red lipstick and I apply it to my lips.
14. and 15. Next I use red face paint and I made the shape look little bit more sharp.
Step 6: Lips Part 2.
16. 17. and 18. I use black face paint and I made the red color little bit darker. You can skip this part if you want, or use dark lipstick.
Step 7: Eyes.
19. and 20. I use white eye pencil and I apply it to my waterline and upper lid next to lash line.
21. I fade it out little bit with brush.
22. example pic.
Step 8: Extra.
23. Apply little bit mascara, if wanted, the look is kind of a cute without lashes too.
24. Put false lashes, if you want.
25. Do "falling tears" with black eye shadow.
Step 9: Hair.
26. and 27. I put my white wig on, I also put little hair pins to wig to make it look better. And we are ready!
Step 10: Complete Look.
I made these long nails out of paper, just cut the paper and glue them. (You can watch the video and see how I apply them.)
I also wear my old wedding dress on, because my version of Banshee, she's crying for "lost love". (Also seen on Charmed tv-show)
Remember comment, like and subscribe!
Watch the video and vote my projects! :-)