With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
MATERIALS: THE BARREL SKIRT TEMPLATE , AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO 6 AND A PHOTOSHOP SOFTWARE
1. Open the barrel skirt template in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6. Once it's open you're going to want to crop away the bottom half (back view) of the ...
2. Take the rotated barrel skirt and duplicate the layer two to three times. Next you're going to want to enlarge one of the duplicate layers by stretching it vertically and horizontally.
3. Using another duplicate layer of the rotated barrel skirt move that layer up so that you can see the enlarged layer underneath. Stretch to fit the image ...
4. Properly align the layers for the body of the bag. Create a layer that would be used to color in the closing flap and body of the bag with ...
5. Only because I wasn't able to achieve the look that I wanted when texturing and coloring through Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 I had to resort to using ...
1. Open the barrel skirt template in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6. Once it's open you're going to want to crop away the bottom half (back view) of the skirt then rotate it 90 degrees left/right.
Glitter Wild Cat Toteby Pegasaurus
DIY FASHION | The Carrie Diaries Nail Polish (Tote) Bagby pinkchocolatebreak
SCALLOP KNIT DRESSby N1K1_1NC.
Large Reversible Over the Shoulder Bagby lpobiak
Tote Bagby jputnam2
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.