Introduction: BB 8- Star Wars / Foam, Goma Eva -Diy Craft
It's the weekend and this time I show as do the BB8 robot, now I speak a little of the BB-8 is a droid Star Wars saga which first appeared on film in 2015 and as It expected to caused much sensation in the public as Arturito R2-D2 in his time, so I could not stand to create me one for me and share with you all my dear audience, without further ado I leave you with the video.
Step 1: Video Step by Step
Step 2: materials:
- Unicel balls, Poroplás, Isopor, Durapax # 60 for Body and # 20 for the head
- An iron
- Two mobile eyes of different sizes
- Foamy, microporous or white Goma eva
- Acrylic Paintings Orange color, black and Silver
- Glue of your choice, cold silicone and silicone gun Hot
- Ruler or tape measure
- a Hule
- Porcelanizador or white carpenter's glue
- Fine grain sandpaper 280
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.