The big wedding is TOMORROW! The groom has carefully chosen Becky's ROCK and has it safely put away. Becky is so delighted with her bright dazzling diamond she wanted to make a pro-to type to share its beauty. Then the young couple realized they did not have a guest book! This is an instructable about how they resolved their complex problem. Becky gets two rocks! One for show and tell and the other for her important guest to autograph!
Step 1: SUPPLIES
- One large flat rock.
- White spray paint.
- Gold spray paint if you need to paint the band or tubing.
- One candle holder with dimension.
- Permanent marker to match wedding colors and one that will show up on the rock.
- Two yards of ribbon for the card and signing pen (opitional)
- Two feet gold, silver, or clear 1/2 inch tubing. You will need to paint the clear because it does not show up very well in pictures.
- Strong glue.
- One sheet card stock paper or 10X10.
- Fabric 10X10.
- Dried rose bud.
- Silk flower.
- Ruler or straight edge.
- 1 1/2 inch bolt slightly smaller than tubing to attach the ends together to form a circle.
- Out-door LED solar powered, battery operated bright light. ( Opitional )
- Small very bright battery operated LED light or a light as shown. An LED will be brighter and better.
- Small plastic cup or prop for the candle holder.
Step 2: FINDING THE PERFECT LARGE FLAT ROCK
Finding the perfect rock will be the most difficult task with this instructable. Plan a day trip with the family, drive out to the country, have a picnic, and find that perfect rock. The rock this size is very heavy by the way. If you're a woman you will need another person to help you lift and carry it to the car.