In step 3 part 1 you can replace the 3 upper yellow half moons with white snowflakes, by doing this you can turn it into a bayonet!
Step 1: Parts
Green Rods : 20
White Rods : 21
Grey Rods : 2
Dark Grey Connectors : 3
Red Connectors : 5
Green Connectors : 2
Yellow Connectors : 11
White Connectors : 2
Y Connectors : 1
Tan Clip Connectors : 1
Step 2: Start to Assemble the Parts
2. Add a red connector.
3. Add a yellow connector and a green rod.
4. Add another red connector.
5. Add 2 white rods.
6. Add a third white rod.
Step 3: Continue to Assemble the Parts
2. Get your 'Y' Connector ready.
3. Attach the 'Y' Connector.
4. Attach the 2 Grey Rods.
5. Make up the knife tip using a Dark Grey Connector, A Green Connector and a Green Rod.
6. Attach the tip to the Grey Rods.
Step 4: Assemble the Handle
2. Attach a White Rod across the handle and then attach 2 Yellow Connectors and 2 Green Rods, Repeat on the other side.
3. To one side attach this to it.
4. Attach 2 White Rods.
5. Add a Tan Clip Connector
6. Repeat Step 3 and make sure that the White Rods from Step 4 are connected.
Step 5: The Final Checks
2. Make sure the blade is correctly connected into the handle.