IF THE PAGE TITLED MOUTHPIECE WONT SHOW PIC CLICK SHOW STEPS ON ONE PAGE
!!!I NOW HAVE A VIDEO CLIP, DOWNLOAD THE FILE BELOW THE PIC!!!
- mouthpeice construction
- carry strap
- awsome camo
- LAZER SIGHTING YOUR BLOWGUN
- AMMO POUCHES FOR DARTS
- SIGHTS for dead accurate aiming
SEE MY SITE: http://www.geocities.com/homemadehunt/
Step 1: What You Need
- a piece of pipe about 4 to 7 feet long and about 1cm in diameter, you can use curtian rod, thats what i used and it works great.
- MOUTHPIECE, for my mouthpiece i used some random stuff i had lying around (plastic pipe stuff) but what works just the same is soda bottle necks just cut them off where you think suits you.
- sand paper to smooth the cut out mouthpiece (bottleneck)
- good super glue (to glue the mouth piece and other stuff in the future)
- paint or camo cloth (optional, only use if u want camo)
- sticky tape or super glue
- bbq skewer or nails for the darts
- a FILE to sharpen the nails (optional)
Step 2: Mouthpiece
Step 3: STRAP AND CAMO JOB
find a elastic strap at least 50cm long (i used the elastic out of a pair of old camo pants)once cut out then simply glue it in the middle of the blowgun
once that is done you can give it the camo job COOOOOOL
u can either use camo cloth or paint, paint is good but with cloth it takes away the metal rod look and i used cloth, if you chose cloth just simply cut out sections glue it, and for the paint well paint what you think will make it blend in to your surroundings.
Step 4: DARTS
Both darts are great preformers although they have their goods and bads
- it is light
- easy to get
in the wind
- high impact(hard metal)hitting)
- dosent snap
- easy to sharpen
- dosent float around
- has a overall further distance
- high accuracy
falls faster than
HOW TO MAKE
Cut out a square about 5 by 7 cm
cut of a bit of one corner, then roll into a cone from that corner, once in a cone tape it enough but not to much so it stays in a cone shape, then put it in the barrel point first so you know where to cut the paper off so it will fit in the blowgun, make it so it dosent fall out once in but so it is easy to shoot out.
now slide the nail or skewer through the paper cone ( through the small end, move the cone right to the end then tape it or glue it on.
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BLOWGUN AND DONT SHOOT ANY ONE OR ANY ANIMAL