IF THE PAGE TITLED MOUTHPIECE WONT SHOW PIC CLICK SHOW STEPS ON ONE PAGE
!!!I NOW HAVE A VIDEO CLIP, DOWNLOAD THE FILE BELOW THE PIC!!!
- mouthpeice construction
- carry strap
- awsome camo
- LAZER SIGHTING YOUR BLOWGUN
- AMMO POUCHES FOR DARTS
- SIGHTS for dead accurate aiming
SEE MY SITE: http://www.geocities.com/homemadehunt/
Step 1: What you need
- a piece of pipe about 4 to 7 feet long and about 1cm in diameter, you can use curtian rod, thats what i used and it works great.
- MOUTHPIECE, for my mouthpiece i used some random stuff i had lying around (plastic pipe stuff) but what works just the same is soda bottle necks just cut them off where you think suits you.
- sand paper to smooth the cut out mouthpiece (bottleneck)
- good super glue (to glue the mouth piece and other stuff in the future)
- paint or camo cloth (optional, only use if u want camo)
- sticky tape or super glue
- bbq skewer or nails for the darts
- a FILE to sharpen the nails (optional)
Step 2: Mouthpiece
Step 3: STRAP AND CAMO JOB
find a elastic strap at least 50cm long (i used the elastic out of a pair of old camo pants)once cut out then simply glue it in the middle of the blowgun
once that is done you can give it the camo job COOOOOOL
u can either use camo cloth or paint, paint is good but with cloth it takes away the metal rod look and i used cloth, if you chose cloth just simply cut out sections glue it, and for the paint well paint what you think will make it blend in to your surroundings.