Introduction: BOOMERANG Paper Planes | Seahawk
How to make a BOOMERANG PAPER AIRPLANE that comes back. Have you ever seen a paper bird that flies back? This instruction will teach you how to make paper origami bird that can fly back if you throw it correctly. On this video I will show you step by step instruction how to make a Paper airplane. This is a Simple origami airplane for kids, and it flies like a boomerang. Check it out, and don't forget to subscribe.
More Paper Airplanes:
• Easy paper airplanes that can be folded in 8 minutes: https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Long distance paper airplanes, or Paper planes that fly far:https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
• Boomerang and flapping paper planes: https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Cool looking paper aircraft: https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Origami for Kids: https://goo.gl/PV0QRq • Drone and Quadcopter Flight Test:https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ -------
► DON'T FORGET to SUBSCRIBE to all of my channels:
• Paper Plane Channel: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• TriKdanG's Blog: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• Paper Art Channel: https://goo.gl/57dQly
► ABOUT the ORIGAMI: • DIFFICULTY: Complex
• MATERIALS: Letter Size 8.5" x 11" [20 lb or 24 lb] or A4 paper [75 g/m²].
• If you have A4 sized paper, print out this FREE letter size template :http://goo.gl/NyZMQJ
► FOLDING ADVICE: You need to fold the plane accurately in order to have a perfect paper airplane which can fly well. Also, be creative and adjust the plane if you need to.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.