Step 5: Fill and Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spoon the cooled cherry mixture into the prepared crusts being careful not to overfill them
- Pop the filled crusts into the oven along with the lattice rounds (still on the pan)
- After approximately 10 minutes (once the lattice tops are a little browned), carefully place the lattice onto each of the pies
- Bake an additional 20 minutes, or until the edges of the crusts are golden brown
- Allow to cool slightly in the muffin tins before sliding a knife along the edge of the crust to lift them out
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream, or all on their own. Enjoy!