Introduction: Baby Corn Fry
Shallow fried baby corns mixed with other ingredients makes it a perfect evening snack with coffee. It takes about 40 to 45 minutes to prepare and tastes so good kids will love it.
Step 1: Ingredients
- About 5 ears of Baby corn
- Half a cup of Rice Flour
- Half a cup ofCorn Flour
- Half cup of Maida (all purpose flour)
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Two teaspoons of Red Chilly powder
- Two teaspoons of Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- One Lemon
- Oil for frying
Step 2: Prepare the Baby Corns by Boiling
- Husk the baby corns and wash them in clean water
- Place the baby corns in a vessel and add water to cover the corn
- Boil for about 10 Minutes or till the corns become soft
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Drain out the water using a strainer
Step 3: Cutting Baby Corns
- After cooling, cut the Baby Corns into Small Pieces with a Knife and keep them in another vessel
Step 4: Mixing Ingredians With Baby Corns
- Add Ginger Garlic paste to the boiled corn pieces and mix well
- Add Rice Flour, Corn Flour and Maida
- Add chilli powder, Garam Masala and salt
- Cut the lemon in halves and squeeze the into the Baby corns
- Mix everything well with a spatula
Step 5: Shallow Fry the Baby Corns
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- When the oil is hot add the baby corn pieces mixed with the spices
- Flip the corn pieces now and them to make them evenly fry
- When the baby corn pieces turn golden brown remove from the pan.
Serve hot with coffee or tea. The shallow fried baby corn pieces make a wonderful evening snack.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.