i hope you understand the most. My english is not so good, but i will give my best but i will get better to explain my ideas.
Thank you. :D
I've made this pillow for my youngest son. He love the little lablesigns in the clothes or on the toys. I had the idea to make him a pillow with different lablesigns, that he can feel different textures.
Step 1: You Need
- sewing machine
- Fabric for the pillow (i used grey fabric)
- Ribbons and fabric in different colors for the lablesigns
- Thread in different color
- filling material (i used little foam material parts from an old pillow)
- Twin-Needle for the sewing machine
- Fabric-Color (i used Marabu Nr. 091 and 264)
- Felt for the textile stamp (i used a old tape to stamp the motive)