This is a simple and very delicious hamburger pizza.
- 1 Cup of warm water
- 1 8g pack of quick-rise yeast
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ¼ cups of flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 table spoons of oregano
- Cornmeal for pizza stone if applicable
- ½ an onion
- ½ a tomato
- 2 sliced pickles
- A hand full of shredded lettuce
- A healthy hand full of mozzarella cheese
- A healthy hand full of ground beef
- Half a table spoon of spices for the ground beef. (I just used some steak spice I had laying around
Step 1: Making the Dough
- Place the warm water, yeast, and sugar into an electric mixer that has a dough hook attached. Stir until dissolved.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes to allow for the yeast to activate.
- Mix the flour, salt, and oregano in a separate bowl. This will ensure even distribution of the oregano and salt.
- Add the olive oil and flour-salt-oregano mix to the mixer.
- Mix until the dough begins to become thick and climb the dough hook.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and form it into a ball shape. Then Place the dough into a greased bowl and cover with cling wrap.
- Set aside on the counter to let rise for 45-60 minutes.