Introduction: Back to School Crafts: Super Hero Lollipops
As the kids head back to school this fall, give them something to be excited about on the first day: Super Hero Lollipops! This back to school craft is easy to make and fun to eat.
Here’s what you’ll need for this back to school craft:
• Dum Dums
• Construction Paper
• Hole punch
• Fine Tip Sharpie
• Crayons (optional)
Here’s how you make them:
1. Choose the colors for your super hero’s mask and cape.
2. Draw a small mask and a small cape onto your construction paper.
3. Using scissors carefully cut out the mask and cape.
4. Select your color of Dum Dum Pop and carefully apply the mask around the pop, securing it in the back with a small piece of tape.
5. Using a hole punch, punch a hole around the “neck” of the cape.
6. Using the fine tip sharpie, write a message on the cape. For example, you could write your child’s Super Hero Name (“Super Sam!”) or a back to school message (“Hope you’re having a SUPER first day!”).
7. Finally, poke the stick of a Dum Dum down through the cape’s hole and secure the cape to the back of the Dum Dum with a small piece of tape. Ta-da! You have a Super Hero Lollipop.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.