With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is how to make a nice headband for back to school. I'm ten and it makes a good project
1. Cut up a pair of PJs or other old clothes:
2. Cut out a piece of cardboard. Make it as long as from one of your ears to the other ---over the top of your head. Use this ...
3. Lay paper pattern on a piece of material. We used an old pair of PJs and some fabric from the crafts box.
4. Cut 2 pieces of fabric. We made ours the shape of a flat football, wider in the middle. It reaches over your head, ear to ear. Babies ...
5. Sew the two pieces of fabric together the sides you want to show facing each other. Sew the long edges.
6. Turn it inside out, so the nice side is on the outside now.
7. Iron it smooth
8. Tuck in the ends so the raveled edges are inside and iron
9. Cut 10 inches of elastic and sew into the two ends.
10. It is important to make sure the headband isn't twisted when you sew the elastic to either end. It now one piece.
Put on headband and look great!
Kids Halloween Headbandby The Rustic Barn Owl
Inexpensive Human Chess Set for After-School Clubby kellechu
Insulated work pantsby sarahfish
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.