Step 1: Things You Will Need
Cheese: Parmesan, Dubliner, or Romano ( I used Parmesan & Dubliner)
Garlic powder & black pepper (optional)
Non-stick parchment paper (Not wax paper)
Step 2: Prep Work
place on paper towel to remove excess grease
2. Grate the cheese of use the food processor to cut it into small crumbs
3. Use food processor to cut bacon into small crumbs
Step 3: Cooking Your Bowls
2. Place parchment paper onto baking sheet
3. Sprinkle bacon into 2 large circles on the baking sheet. It should be a very thin, but consistent
4. Sprinkle a semi-thin layer of cheese over the bacon. Any bacon or parchment paper visible will be a
weak spot in your bowl, so make sure everything is covered well.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of garlic powder and black pepper (or other favorite seasonings) on top
of the cheese.
6. Place in oven for about 5 minutes.