Step 1: Things You Will Need
Cheese: Parmesan, Dubliner, or Romano ( I used Parmesan & Dubliner)
Garlic powder & black pepper (optional)
Non-stick parchment paper (Not wax paper)
Step 2: Prep Work
place on paper towel to remove excess grease
2. Grate the cheese of use the food processor to cut it into small crumbs
3. Use food processor to cut bacon into small crumbs
Step 3: Cooking Your Bowls
2. Place parchment paper onto baking sheet
3. Sprinkle bacon into 2 large circles on the baking sheet. It should be a very thin, but consistent
4. Sprinkle a semi-thin layer of cheese over the bacon. Any bacon or parchment paper visible will be a
weak spot in your bowl, so make sure everything is covered well.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of garlic powder and black pepper (or other favorite seasonings) on top
of the cheese.
6. Place in oven for about 5 minutes.
Step 4: Shaping Your Bowl
2. Gently peal your cheese circles off of the parchment paper. I like to use a spatula to make sure it
doesn't fall apart.
3. Place circles onto the bottom of a glass or bowl, then gently use you fingers to form your bowl
shape. (AFTERTHOUGHT: if you cut your parchment paper in half first, you might be able to leave
them on the paper when shaping them into bowls. This might help with reducing the chances
4. Let set for 3 to 5 minutes to harden.
5. Fill with the food of your choice and serve.
Note: there are other ways to mold your "shell" as well.
1. Lay you circle over the handle of a cooking pan to make "Taco" shaped shells.
2. If you have your "filler foods" ready, you can place them on the circle (after cooling), then use
parchment paper to wrap them into a rolls (sorry, no picture for this one.)
3. You can break your circles into pieces and serve them like chips, or as toppings for other foods.
4. You can make silly art with it.