The first place to start is with the bacon because of how much you will be using and wanting to eat while cooking. Each batch of bacon will take about 20 minutes the amount of bacon in each batch depends on how large of a cooking sheet you have.
What you will need:
A. Cooking sheet
B. Aluminum foil
E. Paper towels
1. Cover top of plate with 2 paper towels for the bacon when it is done cooking.
2. Cover the top of the cooking sheet with the aluminum foil.
3. Place the bacon on the aluminum foil, you don’t need any space in-between the bacon but don’t have the bacon overlap.
4. Place the bacon on the cooking sheet in the oven on the center rack then set the oven to 400°F.
5. Let the bacon cook for 16 minutes, after this time look at the bacon if it is a golden brown or darker take it out. You do not want to bacon to look pink at all this will end up with the bacon being under cooked and not crispy enough. If the bacon needs more time let it stay in for 2-5 more minutes then check again.
*NOTE* I used thick cut bacon and it took about 23 minutes for my first batch to be crispy enough if you have thin bacon it should take less time.
6. After the bacon is the right color take it out of the oven and transfer it to the plate with the paper towel on it and dispose of the excess bacon grease.
7. Repeat these steps until you have cooked all of the bacon.
*NOTE* You do not need to let the oven cool down to room temperature after cooking the first batch. Still check the bacon after 16 minutes and extend time as needed.