With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
keep warm with your favorite food items! bacon and eggs
1) white sweatshirt with hood that fits (cheap at used clothing store) 2) scissors/fabric cutter 3) needle and thread (yellow and maroon) 4) felt (9 x...
1) cut off the hood of the sweatshirt leaving approximately one inch of fabric around edges 2) cut the hood in front if it is attached to separate the...
5) sew the rectangles together at the ends that are 3" to form the scarf lining, you should have a long thin scarf-like structure at the end *the lini...
6) trace a large circle, diameter ~6in onto the yellow felt 7) cut circle out 8) sew it onto the center of the hood you cut from the sweatshirt
8) line up the center of the hood in the middle of the four panels of the lining 9) sew the hoodie to the scarf lining that you made in the center 10)...
11) using the scarf width to approximate, take the cream colored felt and create 6 wavy rectangles that are about the same thickness as the lining and...
14) sew or hot glue the bacon strips individually onto the lining *sewing is recommended for more flexible and durable garments **a combination of hot...
15) dazzle the world **modeled by my roomie.
Tag files as:
Posted:May 8, 2011
How to sew a hooded scarf or scoodie!
✄ REVERSIBLE HOODED SCARF (3 models) ✄
REVERSIBLE RING SCARFED HOODIE
Bacon Scarf: Step by Step
✮ REVERSIBLE RING SCARFED HOODIE ✮
6 Chic Ways to Tie a Scarf
Stand Out Hoodie
WATERPROOF DARK DENIM HOODIE W/ DETACHABLE SLEEVES
Backpack + Hoodie = Brilliant!
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.