With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
keep warm with your favorite food items! bacon and eggs
1) white sweatshirt with hood that fits (cheap at used clothing store) 2) scissors/fabric cutter 3) needle and thread (yellow and maroon) 4) felt (9 x 12" yellow, maroon ...
1) cut off the hood of the sweatshirt leaving approximately one inch of fabric around edges 2) cut the hood in front if it is attached to separate ...
5) sew the rectangles together at the ends that are 3" to form the scarf lining, you should have a long thin scarf-like structure at the end *the ...
6) trace a large circle, diameter ~6in onto the yellow felt 7) cut circle out 8) sew it onto the center of the hood you cut from the ...
8) line up the center of the hood in the middle of the four panels of the lining 9) sew the hoodie to the scarf lining that you ...
11) using the scarf width to approximate, take the cream colored felt and create 6 wavy rectangles that are about the same thickness as the lining and 12 ...
14) sew or hot glue the bacon strips individually onto the lining *sewing is recommended for more flexible and durable garments **a combination of hot glue and sewing ...
15) dazzle the world **modeled by my roomie.
How to sew a hooded scarf or scoodie!by jessyratfink
Bacon Scarf: Step by Stepby ClockCollector
✄ REVERSIBLE HOODED SCARF (3 models) ✄by marcellahella
✮ REVERSIBLE RING SCARFED HOODIE ✮by marcellahella
Make a Friendship Finding E-Textile Monster Hoodie with Neopixelsby Pickledkitty
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »