With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
keep warm with your favorite food items! bacon and eggs
1) white sweatshirt with hood that fits (cheap at used clothing store) 2) scissors/fabric cutter 3) needle and thread (yellow and maroon) 4) felt (9 x...
1) cut off the hood of the sweatshirt leaving approximately one inch of fabric around edges 2) cut the hood in front if it is attached to separate the...
5) sew the rectangles together at the ends that are 3" to form the scarf lining, you should have a long thin scarf-like structure at the end *the lini...
6) trace a large circle, diameter ~6in onto the yellow felt 7) cut circle out 8) sew it onto the center of the hood you cut from the sweatshirt
8) line up the center of the hood in the middle of the four panels of the lining 9) sew the hoodie to the scarf lining that you made in the center 10)...
11) using the scarf width to approximate, take the cream colored felt and create 6 wavy rectangles that are about the same thickness as the lining and...
14) sew or hot glue the bacon strips individually onto the lining *sewing is recommended for more flexible and durable garments **a combination of hot...
15) dazzle the world **modeled by my roomie.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
How to sew a hooded scarf or scoodie!by jessyratfink
Bacon Scarf: Step by Stepby ClockCollector
✄ REVERSIBLE HOODED SCARF (3 models) ✄by marcellahella
✮ REVERSIBLE RING SCARFED HOODIE ✮by marcellahella
WATERPROOF DARK DENIM HOODIE W/ DETACHABLE SLEEVESby N1K1_1NC.
Fur Hoodieby LadyJulie
Make your own Wookie Hoodie!by awakekiwi
Backpack + Hoodie = Brilliant!by kcli
Stand Out Hoodieby jordanguy123
Quote Scarfby bafreestone
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »