Introduction: Bacon Omelette
This is a simple breakfast item made with bacon and eggs. On the outside it looks like a scrambled egg, but on the inside you can taste the crunch of the bacon goodness!
Step 1: Materials
- Green Onions
- Cutting Board and Knife
Step 2: Cook Bacon
- Place the bacon on a non stick pan.
- Pan fry the bacon.
Step 3: Slice Bacon Into Bits
- Slice the cooked bacon to smaller bits.
Step 4: Scramble Egg
- Crack the egg to a bowl.
- Scramble it until uniform.
Step 5: Cook Egg
- Put the egg on the pan heated on low heat.
- Add the bacon in the middle.
- Fold the sides to the middle.
Step 6: Garnish and Plate
- Garnish wit Green Onions and Plate
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.