It's very simple to make! The great thing about the cake pop maker is that it only takes 3-5 minutes per batch of 12 pops!
- Baby Cakes Maker
- Biscuit Dough in a tube (or homemade)
- Bacon (I used turkey bacon that was Fully Cooked & Cured - got it from Aldis)
- Eggs & Cheese are optional
- Open up the biscuit dough tube and you should see the dough in slices. Take out the slices and cut each one in half twice (giving you four pieces per slice). You can leave it as it is or put it in your hand to roll it into more of a ball shape to start with.
- If you want to have eggs with these, then crack a couple eggs into a bowl and wisk - set aside.
- Take out your bacon and cut the pieces in half or 3rds.
- Place the pieces of dough onto the bacon and add cheese if you like.
- Prepare the 12 pieces and get it ready to put into the Baby Cakes maker.
- Transfer to Baby Cakes maker and if you want to add egg, carefully pour a small amount into each one and then quickly fold the bacon over to cover the pop.
- Close the Baby Cakes maker and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
That's all! Repeat the process to make more - and enjoy them!
Holly Mann is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.