Introduction: Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites ~ You'll LOVE These!
You won't believe the flavor in these bacon wrapped chicken bites! In this video, Chrissy teaches you how to make a really simple appetizer that will blow away your family and friends!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 3 Boneless chicken breast
- 12oz Bacon
- 1/4 Tbs Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 Tbs Oregano
- 1/4 Tbs Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbs Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
Step 2: Preperation
- Dice the chicken breast into 1 inch cubes
- Cut the bacon stips into thirds
- Coat the cubed chicken with the garlic powder, oregano, crushed red pepper, and salt.
- Then mix well.
- Add the chili powder and the smoked paprika to the brown sugar, and blend the dry ingredients.
- Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around a cube of chicken. Use a toothpick to secure it.
- Roll it in your dredge, and place on your backing sheet.
- Rinse and repeat until you've wrapped and dredged each piece of chicken
- Sprinkle all the bites with black pepper.
- Pop in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove halfway through cooking and drain off the grease
Step 3: Enjoy!
This recipe make about eight servings with each guest getting about 5 yummy pieces!
- 3 Chicken Breast ......... $3.00
- 12oz. Bacon .................. $3.25
- 2 Cup Brown Sugar........ $1.00
Total ........... $7.25
Price per serving......$0.91
Prices are an approximation based on my local grocery store. Prices will vary depending on region.