Introduction: Bambi Makeup (Clown Contour)
Hey momoluvers! It's momo and today I'm making another momo original. This is 100% my own making. I am currently OBSESSED with the clown contours and I think they are so unique and incredible!
The clown contours were originally created by Bella Delune. Since then, people have been making contours out of their favorite characters. If you've seen my DIY beauty book you'd know that I am in love with Bambi and I think he's so cute and quirky.
Today I wanted to make a tutorial for my own clown contour and who other to use than Bambi? So without further ado, here is my instructable!
Step 1: Foundation
1. Use your preferred foundation. I'm using Rimmel London Match Perfection. This is a weightless foundation that looks so natural and blends tones perfectly and seamlessly.
2. Use a blending sponge to apple and blend your foundation.
Step 2: Eyes
1. Using the NYX Wonder Stick, apply highlighter around the eyes. Be liberal because you want to make sure there's enough.
2. Use the contouring stick to draw a sideways "S" shape under the highlight.
Step 3: Nose
1. Use the contour to outline the bridge of the nose on either side.
2. Fill in between the lines with highlighter.
3. Use the highlighter to color between the middle of the nose
4. Use the contour to color the tip of your nose and to connect the nose to the lip.
Step 4: Dots!
Simply draw dots with the highlighter all over using the highlighter.
Step 5: Cheek Hollows
1. Trace the hollows of your cheek with the contour in a curved line.
Step 6: Blend
Use a damp blending sponge to lightly dab all of the contours and highlights.
Step 7: Set With Powder
1. To set the contours I'm using Revlon Colorstay and lightly dabbing it all over my face with a kabuki brush
Step 8: Finished!
And that's all! This is an adorable and unique contour but is not for daily use. This is a long procedure and is mostly just for fun. I hope y'all enjoyed this instructable. Thanks for liking, commenting, and voting!
If you haven't already subscribe, become a member of the farm family and give a cow its wings. Love y'all •_£
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.