Introduction: Banana Boats
Ingredients and Supplies:
2 Tbs. Chocolate Chips
2 Tbs. Peanut Butter
Step 1: Preheat Oven
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 2: Cut Off Stem
2. Without peeling the banana, cut off the stem.
Step 3: Slit Banana
3. Slit banana lengthwise one inch deep. Do not slice all the way through.
Step 4: Spread Peanut Butter
4. Spread peanut butter inside the banana slit.
Step 5: Add Marshmallows and Chocolate Chips
5. Place marshmallows and chocolate chips inside banana.
Step 6: Wrap Banana
6. Wrap entire banana in sheet of tinfoil until completely covered.
Step 7: Bake the Banana
7. Bake the wrapped banana in the oven for ten minutes.
Step 8: Unwrap the Banana
8. Unwrap the banana, let it cool for two minutes, and enjoy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.